Friday, December 17, 2004

Housecleaning and Pizza

Hmmm, as I look around the dusty corners of my blog I realize that it has been awhile since I've posted. Unfortunately, I've just been too busy lately. It seems that the work/eat/study/sleep pattern has squeezed its boundaries down even tighter and I just cannot allocate the time to write anything (much less proofread, which I have just plain ignored with blog entries).

One solution towards allocating additional time is to combine activities. Like working and sleeping :O Another alternative would be to combine eating and working, and that is where I think that having a pizza delivered right into your email inbox could come in really handy. The real problem there, of course, would be gunking up your email filters with all of that gooey cheese. Perhaps a better filing system for you food would be in order. Or one could go all out and equip the workspace to meet the vast majority of needs. Yet, sometimes upgrading only only makes one bitter. I suppose that the likelihood of either, or additional, outcomes is ultimately guided by circumstances, if not Boole's Inequality Theorem.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that having a pizza delivered right into your email inbox could come in really handy. The real problem there, of course, would be gunking up your email filters with all of that gooey cheese.That is precisely the reason for the invention of the frozen pizza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home